PathoScreen® Kit for Impatiens necrotic spot virus (INSV)
This ELISA test is a qualitative serological assay for the detection of Impatiens necrotic spot virus (INSV) in fruit, ornamental, and vegetable leaves. INSV is a member of the Orthotospovirus genus known for their enveloped, spherical-shaped virus particles.
If you would prefer to add a field-deployable assay to your testing toolkit, please check out Agdia's INSV ImmunoStrips®
- Antibody-coated 96-well microtiter plates
- Detection antibody, Bottle A
- Alkaline phosphatase enzyme conjugate, Bottle B
- ECI buffer, 5X concentrate
- PNP substrate tablets, 5 mg each
- PNP substrate buffer, 5X concentrate
- Positive control
- PBST buffer, 20X concentrate, 50 mL
- TWEEN® 20
- General extract buffer, GEB
- User Guide
For a full list of included items, including sizes, please see the Content List.
TWEEN® is a registered trademark of Croda International PLC.
Validation Report Summary
Test Label: Alkaline Phosphatase
|Limit of detection: 1:12,960 dilution of infected tissue (pathogen titer unknown)|
|Isolate Names / Geographic Strain Locations|
|This assay was designed to detect all strains and isolates of INSV. Twenty distinct samples of INSV have been experimentally proven to be detected.|
For a list of validated hosts, please see the Full Validation Report.