AmplifyRP® Discovery Kits
Discover what AmplifyRP can do for you.
AmplifyRP Discovery Kits provide all the reagents necessary to amplify DNA at a single operating temperature (39°C) lyophilized into individual reaction pellets. The end-user can design their own primers and probes for a specific target, mix them with our amplification reagents, and get results (generally in less than 30 minutes). RNA amplification is also possible with the addition of reverse transcriptase.
The testing process is simple:
- Make a Master Mix using a supplied rehydration buffer and the primers & probe that you design
- Rehydrate the reaction pellets included in the kit using the Master Mix
- Heat the reaction at 39°C for 15 to 30 minutes. This step may be done using a portable heat block for end-point detection (Acceler8) OR using a portable fluorometer which will also display results in real-time (XRT)
- Get results!
- Crude sample extraction. No DNA or RNA purification required
- Amplify trace levels of template to a range of about 1012 amplicons in minutes
- Portable. Can be tailored to work in the laboratory or in the field
- Excellent alternative to PCR or other isothermal technologies
- More intuitive primer design compared to some other methods. AmplifyRP only requires one set of primers and a probe to function properly
- Collaborative opportunities with a commercial diagnostic company that has several years of experience developing isothermal assays for plant pathogens
Catalog No.: ACS 98800/0048
Isothermal amplification kit, end-point detection, 48 reactions.
Catalog No.: XCS 99200/0048
Isothermal amplification kit, real-time detection, 48 reactions.