AmplifyRP® XRT+ for Dickeya spp.
Test Label: Biotin labeled primer / FAM probe
Test Format: AmplifyRP® XRT+
AmplifyRP XRT+ for Dickeya spp. is an isothermal DNA amplification and detection system that rapidly amplifies small portions of DNA conserved among all Dickeya spp.
XRT+ is our most flexible AmplifyRP platform and offers the option of either real-time detection (Image 1) or end-point detection (Image 2). Real-time detection is completed using the field deployable (battery operated) AmpliFire fluorometer. Assay parameters are loaded via barcode and results are automatically displayed as ( + ) or ( - ).
End-point detection can alternatively be completed by performing the amplification step in a small 39°C heat block followed by amplicon detection using an Amplicon Detection Chamber (sold separately).
Prior molecular diagnostic experience is not required to perform AmplifyRP XRT+ tests.
Limit of Detection (LOD): ~ 2 x 102 cfu / mL
- Inclusive: Dickeya chrysanthemi, Dickeya dianthicola, Dickeya diffenbachiae, Dickeya solani, Dickeya zeae
- Exclusive: Does not react with: Pectobacterium spp, Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. sepidonicus, Ralstonia solanacearum, Fusarium oxysporum Race 4 or Race 8, Phytophthora megasperma, Phytophthora cryptogea, Phytophthora irregularis, Phytophthora infestans, Phytophthora drechsleri, Phytophthora erythroseptica, Pseudomonas fluoresens, or Candidatus Liberibacter solanacearum
Total Assay Time: Less than 30 minutes when used with the AmpliFire as a real-time assay. Less than 45 minutes when used with the Amplicon Detection Chamber as an end-point assay.
- XRT+ reaction pellets for Dickeya spp. (48)
- Pre-filled 100 µL PD1 Pellet diluent tubes (48)
- Amp1 extraction buffer (55 mL)
- User Guide
If you plan to use this assay as a real-time assay you will need to purchase the following items separately:
- AmpliFire Isothermal Fluorometer
If you plan to use this assay as a end-point detection assay you will need to purchase the following items separately:
- AmplifyRP Acceler8 starter pack
- Amplicon detection chambers
- Disposable transfer pipettes (optional if you don't have laboratory pipettes)